Great deals on FRONTLINE Spot On for Cats
FRONTLINE Spot On for Cats is the original flea and tick spot-on formula from frontline, first used by vets, now available without a prescription. Once applied, the treatment will protect cats from fleas, ticks and lice – use monthly all year round.
Whay use FRONTLINE Spot On for Cats
- Kills fleas on your pet within 24 hours
- Kills ticks within 48 hours, helping reduce the risk of tick-borne diseases
- Kills lice
Frontline spot on veterinary medicine
Frontline spot on is a veterinary medicine with a robust safety profile. It can be applied to cats from 8 weeks of age that weigh at least one kg. It can also be used in pregnancy and on nursing queens.
Bathing/shampooing/water exposure does not affect the efficacy of the product as long as it doesn’t occur more than once a week.
If your cat is unwell, please see your vet for advice before you apply a flea treatment. Frontline spot on for cats is not suitable for use on rabbits.
Available in one, three and six dose packs.
- KILLS FLEAS – Fleas jumping onto your treated cat are killed within 24 hours, preventing infestations from building up
- KILLS TICKS – Helps to reduce the risk of disease transmission by killing ticks that latch onto your treated cat
- EASY APPLICATION – Simply empty one pipette onto your cat’s skin at the back of the neck and it will quickly spread over their coat – it’s as easy as that
- TRIED AND TRUSTED – FRONTLINE’s original vet-strength formula has an exemplary safety profile and can be used on kittens weighing more than 1 kg, from 8 weeks of age
- TREAT MONTHLY – It’s important to treat your pets year-round to prevent flea and tick infestations; one 6-pack provides your cat with 6 months of protection